Welcome to The Prince William
Welcome to Prince William Hotel, voted for the best property location in London.
Housed in an 18th century listed building, Prince William is a Victorian Style hotel centrally located in Paddington with only 7 minutes' walk from the railway station. Combining Victorian and modern designs, all the 49 rooms are fully refurbished recently and are opened to the guests to enjoy.
- Guests at the Prince William Hotel can enjoy a hearty continental breakfast each morning in the dining room. The continental breakfast include croissants and pastries, toast and bread rolls, fruit, yoghurts, muesli and cornflakes, and cheese is available as a supplement.
- Each room have simple, functional decor with light oak furniture; all include tea and coffee making facilities, direct-dial phones and television sets.
- Every room is attached with an en-suite bathroom.
- Guests can use the free Wi-Fi to keep in touch with friends and family.
- A 24-hour reception with multilingual staff to offer sightseeing and dining tips.
Nearest Attractions and Popular Spots
Just a few minutes' walk from Paddington tube and train station (with an express service to Heathrow airport), London’s major attractions are all within a reachable distance from the Prince William Hotel.
- It only takes less than 10 minutes’ walk to reach the popular Hyde Park and just 2 miles to Buckingham Palace.
- The Lancaster Gate Underground Station is just 4 minutes' walk.
- Madame Tussauds is 1.9 km away and Portobello Market is 2.3 km away. Westfield Shopping Centre is 3.4 km away.
- Other popular attractions close by are Marble Arch, Oxford Street, and Kensington.
- Westminster Borough is another great choice for travellers interested in shopping, parks and theatre.
Historic charm and sleek contemporary style
The Central Park Collection guest rooms are all individually decorated and combine sumptuous fabrics, deep upholstery and an eclectic mix of contemporary art and sleek furnishings that complement this historic building’s classic Victorian townhouse architecture.
GREAT FOOD AND EXCITING LOCATIONS
All our Central Park Collection hotel is the centre of the South West’s thriving foodie scene which is characterised by its abundance of locally sourced food ingredients and drink, including a growing selection of craft beers and ciders.
About Central Park Collection
Central Park Collection offer a careful selection of four luxury and urban hotels located in the superb central locations in London. When we say central we mean central. Each hotel we bring before you has a strong identity that is closely connected to its location, the fabric of the building and the guest experience.Read more
find your reservation
Do you have a booking number instead of an account?
Enter your details here.