Welcome to The Royal Eagle
Welcome to the charming Royale Eagle Hotel, built in a converted row of five Victorian style houses in the Paddington area.
Set in the gorgeous Regency building, Royal Eagle is a 3-star Hotel located within a short walk distance from the Paddington Underground station. With 120 en-suite bedrooms in all its 6 floors, Royale Eagle Hotel is very close to Hyde Park and Kensington Palace.
- All the en-suite rooms are equipped with satellite television, telephone and hairdryer, and a safety deposit box.
- The coffee and tea making facilities are available in each room or, there is a large breakfast room serving a hot and cold buffet.
- Enjoy a continental breakfast in the Breakfast Room before you start the day or take the food in your room with the hotel room service.
- Although the hotel do not have an onsite restaurant, there are plenty of dining and entertainment options available in the immediate area.
- The bar at the hotel serves light snacks and delicious cocktails until 11pm.
- The hotel will look after guests’ luggage prior to and after check in for a fee of £1 per item.
- A complimentary internet access is offered throughout the hotel.
- A 24 hours reception and help desk is available.
Popular Spots and Attractions
The central location of the Royal Eagle Hotel is ideal for visitors.
- The hotel is located in a few minutes’ walk from the Paddington Station and just 5 minutes from the green Hyde Park, and a short underground journey from the West End.
- Many of the London attractions such as Bayswater, Marble Arch (just 15 minutes away on foot), Kensington Gardens, Oxford Street and its plentiful shopping opportunities are within easy reach.
- Padding Station, with the Heathrow Express terminal is only few minutes away from the Royal Eagle, making this an excellent option for arrivals from London`s Heathrow.
- The shops and amenities of Oxford Street can be reached in just 20 minutes’ walk or 10 minutes by Tube.
Historic charm and sleek contemporary style
The Central Park Collection guest rooms are all individually decorated and combine sumptuous fabrics, deep upholstery and an eclectic mix of contemporary art and sleek furnishings that complement this historic building’s classic Victorian townhouse architecture.
GREAT FOOD AND EXCITING LOCATIONS
All our Central Park Collection hotel is the centre of the South West’s thriving foodie scene which is characterised by its abundance of locally sourced food ingredients and drink, including a growing selection of craft beers and ciders.
About Central Park Collection
Central Park Collection offer a careful selection of four luxury and urban hotels located in the superb central locations in London. When we say central we mean central. Each hotel we bring before you has a strong identity that is closely connected to its location, the fabric of the building and the guest experience.Read more
find your reservation
Do you have a booking number instead of an account?
Enter your details here.