Welcome to The Central Park
Welcome to Central Park Hotel, London- One of the Top Picked Boutique Style Hotels based at the Heart of London
Location, it is what sets apart Central Park Hotel from the rest of the hotels in London. Situated just opposite to the famous Hyde Park and less than 3minutes walk from Queensway Underground Station, the Central Park is a highly preferred hotel by most, especially the couples. The hotel is perfectly positioned for quick access to all the major attractions, areas, facilities and transport.
- Guests can choose from the 295 en-suite rooms complete with both baths and showers and with a selection of toiletries.
- Each rooms feature facilities like free Wi-Fi, coffee/tea makers, refrigerators, safes, and desks.
- The guests can enjoy the conveniences like direct-dial telephones, newspapers, hair dryers, and TVs with local Channels including Sky Sports and ESPN.
- The guests are welcome to enjoy the friendly bar (open Mon-Sat) where you’ll be served a cool draught beer, wine, soft drink or hot beverages along with a selection of freshly prepared snacks and meals. There is also a contemporary cocktail bar and a full breakfast served daily.
Central Park Hotel is ideal for leisure visitors looking to explore London’s fabulous attractions, such as Tower of London, Houses of Parliament, London Eye, Science Museum, and British Museum, Big Ben, theatres, shopping and nightlife. Westminster Borough is a great choice for travellers interested in shopping, parks and theatre.
Hot Spots & Transportation
- A 24-hour front desk is provided and Kensington’s shops, bars and restaurants are within 15 minutes’ walk of the Central Park Hotel.
- Oxford Street’s shops can be reached after a 5-minute tube journey from Queensway Underground, whilst Buckingham Palace and its gardens are just a 20-minute tube journey away. Paddington Railway Station is a 15-minute walk away, offering access to the Heathrow Express.
- If you prefer to walk, Whitley’s Shopping Centre is just 5 mins walk away distance from the Central Park Hotel. Whilst Portobello Road Market & Notting Hill may take 15 mins by walk, the Westfield Shopping Centre is only 15 mins by tube. The hotel is only 10 mins by tube to Paddington Rail Station with direct trains to Heathrow Airport which takes only 15 mins journey time. You can also catch trains to major cities from here.
Historic charm and sleek contemporary style
The Central Park Collection guest rooms are all individually decorated and combine sumptuous fabrics, deep upholstery and an eclectic mix of contemporary art and sleek furnishings that complement this historic building’s classic Victorian townhouse architecture.
GREAT FOOD AND EXCITING LOCATIONS
All our Central Park Collection hotel is the centre of the South West’s thriving foodie scene which is characterised by its abundance of locally sourced food ingredients and drink, including a growing selection of craft beers and ciders.
Turn an event into an occasion
Located on the ground floor, with its own private entrance on Manson Place, Town House is The Central Park 's restaurant, private dining and event space, offering impeccable service, fresh modern English cuisine and period charm across three interconnecting, light-infused and classically designed drawing rooms.
About Central Park Collection
Central Park Collection offer a careful selection of four luxury and urban hotels located in the superb central locations in London. When we say central we mean central. Each hotel we bring before you has a strong identity that is closely connected to its location, the fabric of the building and the guest experience.Read more
find your reservation
Do you have a booking number instead of an account?
Enter your details here.